Pages

Facebook Wall Pictures by Manasv Mehta

Sunday

My Dream Land

I know a land, where ducks used to swimming.
The sheep eat the grass, and the temple bells would ring.
But, how I used to smile, as the water feels free and flows.
I would like the way the hoppers click, and the cawing of crows.
But, how I used to laugh, while hopping with the kangaroos.
There couldn't of something more fantastic, There couldn't off been more powers.
But today these days have changed, all the rabbits died.
I still don't understand the hunting of kangaroos,
I still never asked why. No more ducks swim,
And no more horses run.
And the trees in the forest have become nothing but stumps.
I lost my smile, and my laugh is now a clown.
And the temple has been vanished, for the building of a king.
Now I've remained in the blackout, in the corner of my alone room.
Now, my life is fulfilled with pain, now I hate everything..

No comments: