Pages

Facebook Wall Pictures by Manasv Mehta

Sunday

Beautiful

My thirsty eyes see her beauty is in the way she laughs; my thirsty eyes see her beauty is in her eyes.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty is how she acts; my thirsty eyes see her beauty is inside.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty is unseen, my thirsty eyes see her beauty is only felt.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty is not mean, my thirsty eyes see her beauty is herself.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty can't be cruel, my thirsty eyes see her beauty is bare.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty within you; my thirsty eyes see her beauty is always there.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty can't be covered with makeup, my thirsty eyes see her beauty means true love.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty can't be baked up, my thirsty eyes see her beauty is the flight of a dove.
My thirsty eyes see her beauty has no flaws, because my eyes see her beauty is all that matters after all...

No comments: